Saturday, October 30, 2010

Installing Ragnarok on MAC

mac
Ragnarok by default has no MAC version.

But for all the Apple fans out there we can still Run Ragnarok on your Mac machine.
Here is a short tutorial on how to do do.

what we are going to do is install Windows XP on the mac machine using Oracle's Virtual Box. Its open-source nad available for almost all operating systems.
After Windows XP is installed then its like a normal XP machine just install Ragnarok as you install it on your Windows XP machine.
Here is a video tutorial on how to install Windows XP on MAC using Virtual Box. and All Credits for the Video to Sunil my Friend.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting man!

    -Sunil

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent finally I can play thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rock man :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. why it mentioned No Bootable Medium found! System halted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats cause either u dont have a bootable Windows installation media or you havent added that in the virtual box CD-ROM

    ReplyDelete
  6. same thing for me . what d o t said

    ReplyDelete
  7. Virtual box only creates environment you will have to install the operating system on the virtual machine like a real pc check the video again it shows how to give windows CD to the virtual machine and in the newer versions of virtual box there is first run wizard which does the same work for u automatically all you need to provide is the path to windows xp cd or any OS u want to install the CD path need to be provided!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could install RO and download all patches, however, whenever I try to open the game I recieve an erro message which says "Cannot find 3d3 or grf file has problem". Should I do something else than following these steps?
    fredocunhar 9 minutes ago

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it work in linux?
    I tried it in linux but the virtual machine doesn't recognize the graphic card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could install RO and download all patches, however, whenever I try to open the game I recieve an erro message which says "Cannot find 3d3 or grf file has problem". Should I do something else than following these steps?

    I get the same error :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. where can i get the iso file?????

    ReplyDelete